I wanted to take a few minutes to update you on a recent prayer request! Thank you for all of you who have been praying for my leg related to pregnancy issues. It has been feeling A LOT better as of about 3 days ago! I know that the Lord has answered your prayers! I have been doing some research and talking with some nurse friends (thanks Sarah and Danika!) about it and decided that it may be sciatic nerve pain due to little Gwen growing. The pain also I am sure has to do with the more walking I am doing here in Russia as well as with the new shoes I wear. I have been doing some stretches to help. I notice it the most when I get up in the morning because I am a little stiff, but other than that it has been 90% better! Just wanted you to know that our God is still answering our prayers! Thank you for thinking of me and helping me even here in Russia!
Blessings,
Kara
p.s. Sorry no picture included. I didn't think you would want a picture of my leg in association with the post:)!
Blessings,
Kara
p.s. Sorry no picture included. I didn't think you would want a picture of my leg in association with the post:)!
so glad to hear that you are feeling better Kara!
ReplyDeleteDanika