
We had our first Russian lesson yesterday afternoon. I would say it went well. Thank you for praying for us as we were a little nervous. Our teacher speaks very little to NO English, so you are just trying to understand what she is telling you. I am soooo thankful for our time in South Carolina with RLM. I would have been 100% lost if we had not had that foundation learning. We will be meeting 2x a week for an hour each--Tuesday and Thursdays from 4-6 (I go and then Philip goes). Thanks again for your prayers!

Blessings,
Philip, Kara, Adalynn, and baby Gwen
Yes, I'm sure S.C. training was super helpful! you're smartys--you can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, seriously, that's like graphing paper from my school days and it's making me sick just looking at it. I disliked school, if you couldn't tell. But you both are super smart as is Adalynn! By the way, I just noticed you decided on a name for new little Gweny! Beautiful! I love it!
ReplyDeleteyeah...that sounds scary to me. A Chinese teacher who doesn't speak English. YIKES! But, it would probably force me to learn faster! Or use more Chinese. So way to go guys! I am proud of you!
ReplyDelete